See ACCOUNTING PLUS if your business is now at a stage to be developed further.
Our list of services is by no means exhaustive. Please contact one of the team at Accounting North for advice and services tailored to your business needs.
|General Outcome Required||Services (for example)|
I need general help starting up my business
I need help compiling a set of accounts at tax time
Financial Statements and Tax Returns
Companies Office Administration
Family Trust Administration
Compliance is a part of every business. At the end of each financial year (usually 31 March), companies and sole traders are required to have a set of financial accounts prepared and to submit their tax returns with the IRD. Sound like a headache? That’s where the team at Accounting North can take the pressure off you and handle this year end compliance for you. Your individual requirements will be discussed with you and information and constructive advice will be provided. In addition to performing these services we also endeavour to ensure that when you see your financial statements your eyes don’t glaze over! For more on Understanding your Financial Statements click here.
Do you find filling out your GST return a nightmare, time consuming or boring? For business owners, GST returns can be another administrative duty that usually is completed at night as you are juggling the task of running your business during the day. The team at Accounting North can take the GST nightmare off your hands. We can offer accurate and well-timed assistance in the areas of:
- Registration queries
- Preparation and filing of GST returns
- IRD audit assistance
- Specialist events involving GST (e.g. sale or purchase of property)
Do you have a great idea that you think might make an awesome business? The team at Accounting North will guide you along the path to turning this idea into a reality, through:
- Viability – helping you to assess if your business idea has the potential to grow into a viable business
- Business Structure – should your business be set up as a sole trader, partnership or limited company?
- Planning – Preparation of a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Finance – we can assess your financial requirements and give guidance on the best sources of finance
- Administrative duties – we can complete registration procedures for you, with the Companies Office and Inland Revenue.
There have been significant tax changes in the area of rental property investment from 1 April 2011. We have the necessary expertise to assist in a variety of areas in relation to residential and commercial property investment. The services we offer our clients include:
- Advice on the purchase of a property
- Advice on lending
- The best structure to use
- Structuring your debt to maximise your tax position
- Cashflow Forecast
Contact us today for more information on how we are able to assist you in the business of rental properties.
More administrative duties to tie up your precious time! In addition to complying with taxation requirements, there are requirements under the Companies Act 1993 that must also be observed. Accounting North can assist with:
- Company formations
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions and maintenance of statutory books
- Filing Annual Returns with the Companies Office
- Preparation of documentation in relation to changes in Directors, Shareholders, addresses and office details
- Completing documentation when share transfers or share changes occur
Trust Administration has many arms to it including attending to gifting, recording of minutes and resolutions and preparation of annual accounts to name a few. Accounting North will provide Trust Administration services for your Trust and ensure that your Family Trust does what it was set up to achieve. Contact us for more information.